Now that you are ready to design a theme for your website, we want to help you develop a look and feel that reflects you and your business. According to WordPress.org, a theme is:
A collection of files that work together to produce a graphical interface with an underlying unifying design for a weblog. These files are called template files. A Theme modifies the way the site is displayed, without modifying the underlying software.
In order to develop your website design, we work with you every step of the way.
- Step 1: You determine if you want to use a ready-made design or have a custom design created for you.
- Step 2: Once the direction for the design is determine, then the design process starts.
- Ready-made design: will include the selection of a theme that is already created.
- Customer design: will include phases such as comceptual development, approvals, and updates according to feedback.
- Step 3: Application of the theme to the website for final approval with dummy content.
Are you ready to get started? Click here.
Need to learn more about The Implementation phase? Click here.
Want more details about The Plan phase? Click here.