Growing your business online using Facebook is an important step for business owners. With the growth and changes of the Facebook environment, it can be confusing at times. Well, I want to provide you with a few tips to help you navigate the waters of Facebook.
These tips can help you grow your website traffic along with encouraging people to connect with you Facebook account as a friend or a fan on your Fanpage. As a business owner you can then communicate about your products or services to those you are connected with via Facebook.
Below are a few tips that will help you implement Facebook to grow your business:
- Connect Facebook Fanpage to Twitter. Allows you to have your fanpage automatically update your Twitter account when it is updated.
- Add a Like button to your website. The Like button lets a user share your content with friends on Facebook. When the user clicks the Like button on your site, a story appears in the user's friends' News Feed with a link back to your website.
- Add recommend option to website. The Recommendations plugin shows personalized recommendations to your users. Since the content is hosted by Facebook, the plugin can display personalized recommendations whether or not the user has logged into your site.
- Add Like Box to your website. The Like Box is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website.
- Share Live Stream to your website. The Live Stream plugin lets users visiting your site or application share activity and comments in real time. The Live Stream Box works best when you are running a real-time event, like live streaming video for concerts, speeches, or webcasts, live Web chats, webinars, massively multiplayer games.
These are just a few of the ways you can integrate Facebook into your website. Did I miss any? If you know of any other ways to integrate Facebook into a website, please feel free to share.